19 in stock
Mediskin DB foot spray safeguards and revitalises dry diabetic feet by effectively reducing the number of skin irritations and providing comfort to the feet. You can also use Mediskin DB Body Moisturizer For Dry Skin.
- Removes terrible odours: The eucalyptus oil helps to eliminate the foul odours of the feet
- Reduces the chances of infection: Natural ingredients like tea tree extract help to eliminate bacteria and fungus from the skin, reducing the chances of infection.
- Enough volume: This 135ml Foot spray has enough volume for long-term use.
- Eucalyptus oil – It is a potent natural antibacterial agent that helps in the elimination of foul odours.
- Tea tree extract – It is a naturally occurring substance that has effective antifungal properties and supports the skin’s strength.
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate – It is an antibacterial agent that prevents the growth of bacteria.
Whole Ingredients List: Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to Use
- Properly wash and make your feet dry before applying the foot spray.
- Apply the spray to the feet and gently massage it throughout the whole area.
- Allow it to get absorbed properly before wearing socks or shoes.