- We ship all our orders within 2-3 working days.
- We ship to Ireland and the UK.
- Allow 5 working Days for delivery of Northern Ireland/ UK Orders.
- We use DPD Couriers and An Post for deliveries.
- Your tracking number will be provided via email when goods have been dispatched.
- For orders over €50 we provide free shipping, otherwise €5 carriage fee applies.
Return or Exchange
- New and unused products may be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- If you wish to exchange a product, note that you may be required to pay the difference where the replacement product is more expensive than the original item.
- Please note: you must notify us if an item is not satisfactory or damaged within 7 days of receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items must not be damaged or used, and must be securely packaged when returning.
- We will pay delivery to you for new items, you pay return postage.
Send returns to: Novavita Distribution Ireland, 21 Cashel Park, Castlebar, Co.Mayo, Ireland F23HR13
Our Privacy & Security Policy as well as our Online Store Terms & Conditions are outlined below.
Privacy & Security Policy
- We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. To keep you up to date, here’s why we need it and how we use it.
- We will only use your data to up your experience.
- We’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
- You decide what and how you hear from us.
Protecting Your Privacy: At Novavita , we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors .If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, email us at email@example.com
How we use your information
Your name and contact details i.e.address, mobile number, email address, order history details.
How we use your personal data
Deliver your purchases to you
We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you, it’s a bit hard to send your order if we don’t use your name and contact details!
Send you service messages by text or e-mail such as order updates
We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you, so you can tell when your order is coming.
Sending you information by email, SMS, about our new products and services
To keep you up to date. We only send this with your permission
Fraud prevention and detection
To prevent and detect fraud against either you or Novavita Distribution Ireland – unfortunate, but absolutely essential.
Your payment information
This means your card’s security/CVV code, don’t worry, we don’t keep them.
How we use your payment information
Take payment, and give refunds
We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you — we’re not giving all our stuff away!
Fraud prevention and detection
Our website accepts via Stripe. We don’t record your credit card details in our database as we just pass these to Stripe.
How we use your contact history
Provide customer service and support
What you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time.
How we use your purchase history and saved items We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you — if you can’t put stuff into a basket, you can’t buy it!
Provide customer service and support, and handle returns
We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you. Finding out what you, and other customers, like to ensure we are giving you what you want.
Information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website
Information you give us when you browse our site including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website.
How we use information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website
Improve our website
And set default options for you, such as currency.
Protect our website
To prevent and detect fraud against either you or NovaVita distribution Ireland – unfortunate, but absolutely essential — and to meet our legal obligations about looking after your data.
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order to do that. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies. We use DPD and An Post to send you your order. Over time we may update our list of preferred delivery services to bring you the best possible service we can. Any changes will always be listed here on our website.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, text, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products. We use Mailchimp for our email marketing and Zinmobi for our text messages.
A customer may subscribe to our marketing email via:
- The checkout process
- Sign up to our newsletter form .
- Create an account/register
How to stop marketing messages from NovaVita Distribution
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
- To unsubscribe from text marketing follow the unsubscribe instructions at the end of our text messages.
- To unsubscribe from email marketing click on the unsubscribe link in any email.
- To unsubscribe from both email & text marketing contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note it may take a few days for our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
3rd Parties and the way we use personal data
- Review Platform – Trustpilot
We use Trustpilot to display our customer ratings and reviews. This is important feedback to help us understand where we can improve and deliver the best possible customer service we can. You can read more information on the Trustpilot website .
- An Post & DPD Couriers
- (Text Service)
Seeing adverts for NovaVita online
We also engage in online advertising, also to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
We record all activity on our website with Google Analytics which allows us to deliver the best customer experience to you, we do not send any personally identifiable information to Google Analytics.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
- You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on our website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use NovaVita..
Online Store Terms & Conditions
Welcome to NovaVita Online Store . Our terms and conditions are as follows:
Before proceeding with an order, you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
This website is the property of NovaVita Distribution Ireland. All material on this website is copyright of Novavita Distribution Ireland and is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose
Products and Pricing
We take every care to ensure that product descriptions are accurate at the time of uploading products to the website. Although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, typographical errors may occur. We will strive to rectify any errors as swiftly as possible. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from the website without any prior notification. We also reserve the right to amend prices of products without prior notification.
Our products are priced in Euro. When paying by credit/debit card this is the amount which will be deducted from your debit or credit card. When purchasing products with sterling or other currencies, debit or credit cards, the exchange rates will be set by the cardholder’s bank. These rates fluctuate on a daily basis. For further information, cardholders should contact their bank as exchange rates are not applied by NovaVita Distribution. All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT.
When an order is placed on our website, you will receive a confirmation email confirming we have received your order and it is being processed. You will receive a second email from us acknowledging your order has been dispatched with a tracking number where applicable.
All products are subject to availability. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those goods to you. An offer is made when you place the order for your products.
If products that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process any remaining products on your order. We will not supply a replacement product without your authorization. If you would like to cancel your order please see the returns section of our policy.
The following refers to deliveries within Ireland:
- We offer Free delivery on all orders over 60.00 Euros
- We aim to deliver products within two working days if the order is placed before 2pm
- Our chosen postal partners for Ireland are DPD and An Post
NovaVita website uses cookie technology.
Site analytics cookies
These cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
Customer preference cookies
When you are browsing or shopping on NovaVita, these cookies will remember your preferences, like products or brands you have previously interacted with, so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the help section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Further information about cookies can be found at ICO.org.uk
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete NovaVita user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.