41 in stock
This foot cream helps to shield dehydrated and rough foot skin while promoting general regeneration. You can also use Mediskin DB – Face Moisturizer For Very Dry Skin
- It helps to keep the surface from becoming rough or cracked and guarantees deep, biological hydration.
- Also, it provides the required nutrients and protective materials. Efficiently aids in preventing and reducing skin irritations.
Urea – The foot moisturizer has a high urea content of 10%, which prevents the face skin from drying and helps to hydrate it. Also, it helps in eliminating redness, itchiness and discomfort of skin.
Emollients – It helps to calm the irritated skin and maintain a good skin condition.
Allantoin – A commonly found ingredient in cosmetics for its effective cleansing and nourishment power.
Chlorhexidine digluconate – It has a disinfectant property, which is helpful in a foot cream.
Whole ingredients list: Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum, Olus Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Peg-30 Lanolin, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorhexidine Digluconate.
How to use
- Wash your feet with soap and water and pat them dry with a soft cloth
- Take a small amount of foot cream into your palm and apply it to the feet.
- Use circular motion while applying the cream to the feet and allow it to get absorbed properly before you start walking or wearing socks or shoes.