Colouring henna Cream from Herbal Time is a hair care product containing natural ingredients. The unique formula of this Henna sheath covers the grey hairs up to 80% of the scalp. You can also use our other product called Herbal Time – Permanent Hair Color for your sensitive scalp.
- Scalp friendly: The Henna is suitable for sensitive and allergic scalps. Doesnt show any allergic reaction to the oxidants and hair dyes.
- No harmful elements: The Henna is free of ammonia, peroxide and paraben and is effective for the scalp health and hair.
- Longevity: The color of the Henna lasts up to 4 to 6 shampoos.
- Multiple colour availability: The Henna is available in various colour forms like Ash Blonde, Black, Bright Red, Brown, Dark Blonde, Dark Brown, Dark Copper Red, Light Auburn, Light Blonde, Light Brown, Light Copper Red, Medium Auburn, Medium Blonde, Medium Brown, Medium Copper Red, Red.
- Nettle extracts: The nettle extract helps in reducing hair loss and regrowth of hairs. It also helps in shinier hair.
- Essential oils: Coloring Henna contains Olive oils and Resin oils as the essential oils.
- Vitamin F: This particular element helps in conditioning and lubricating hair, improving its compatibility.
How to Use
- Make a smooth and thick paste of the Henna and leave the mixture for at least an hour.
- Apply the Henna by parting your hair into sections. Starting from the roots of hair ensures complete coverage.
- Leave the henna-applied hair for 35-40 minutes and rinse it properly.
Cappuccino (2), Copper Red (3), Morello (4), Chestnut (5), Chocolate (6), Natural Black (7), Fire Red (8), Aubergine (9), Natural Brown (10)