Permanent hair colour photocard is a type of permanent dye that can convert grey hair or dye hair. The term “phyto” stands for natural and plant-based organic sources. You can also use our other products called Herbal Time – Coloring Henna for your sensitive scalp.
Some properties that have made this dye approaching are the following:
- Ammonia-free: The dye is ammonia-free, which is ideal for a hair dye product. Ammonia can degrade the hair’s quality and make it dry and brittle.
- Optimal coverage: The dye is enriched with 10 plant extracts and 5 natural oils. These elements help in covering the white hairs on the scalp.
- Sensitive scalp friendly: The dye is sensitive scalp friendly and contains natural ingredients over 90%.
- Multiple colour options: The dye comes in 20 different shades that provide you with a wide range of colour options to select for your hair.
- Macadamia nuts: Provide the hair with a creamy texture and silky finish.
- Plant extracts and natural oils: the dye contains plant extracts from 10 plants and 5 natural oils that support hair growth and scalp health.
Whole ingredients list: Aqua, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Ethanolamine, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-22, Silicone Quaternium-20, Polysorbate-20, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate.
How to Use
- The hair dye should be applied to dry hair.
- Starting from the roots, the dye should be applied gently in a rolling method.
- Then, the dye-applied hair should be left for 30-35 minutes and rinsed with water.
Bright Blonde (10N), Dark Blonde (7N), Cocoa (5N), Ice Brown (5NA), Chocolate (5WN), Golden Chestnut (5C), Mokaccino (6WN), Rich Mahogany (6NR), Dark Sourcherry (4R), Aubergine (4V), Red (6R), Warm Copper (7C), Caramel (7NC), Ash Blonde (8A), Dark Brown (4N), Bitter Chocolate (3N), Black (1N), Beige Blonde (9B)