43 in stock
Mediskin DB – face moisturizer plays a pivotal role in moisturizing and softening the dry skin of the face. It reaches the deepest layers of the skin and forms a shield against moisture loss. You can also use Mediskin DB Foot Spray For Sensitive Diabetic Feet.
- Skin-friendly: This D-panthenol-containing face skin moisturizer hydrates and calms the skin of the face.
- Urea enriched: This urea-enriched moisturizer protects your face from drying.
- High volume: This 200 ml face skin moisturizer is effective for long-term application.
- Urea – The face moisturizer has a high urea content of 10%, which prevents the face skin from drying and helps to hydrate it. Also, it helps in eliminating redness, itchiness and discomfort of skin.
- D-panthenol – It helps in hydrating the skin and makes the skin calm. It penetrates deeply into the skin and accelerates the formation of new cells.
- Emollients – It helps to calm the irritated skin and maintain a good skin condition.
- Vitamin E – It is a powerful antioxidant that helps to fight against free radicals and has an inflammatory effect.
Whole Ingredients List: Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Olus Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Bht.
How to Use
- After a shower, pat your face dry with a soft towel and leave a little amount of moisture to help the moisturizer spread quickly.
- Take the Mediskin DB Body moisturizer into your palm and apply it gently to the dry skin areas.
- Apply the moisturizer in a circular motion and frequently for a better result.
- Allow the moistened skin a few minutes for hydration and nourishment before getting dressed.